What Is Your Customers Hot Button?
Before you attempt to sell any product or service you need to know what it is you are selling.
- What makes your product or service unique
- Do you have a quality product or service and if so - why
- Does your product save people money
- Does your product say people time
- Why is your product better than the competition
Knowing the above provide you with a good basis from which you can put together your sales presentation and advertising materials. In order to make a sale however, you need to know what it is your customer is looking for. Everybody comes to the marketplace with unique needs and if you attempt to sell to your market with the "one solution fits all" you are not going to have much in the way of success.
So what is a hot button? Watch this short video and apply what you've learned and your sales have the potential of going 10X.
"Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Leave the Rest to God." Romans 5:1 NLT
All Rights Reserved © 2018 ChuckGuyett.com